Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the USA and Canada --T.p. verso.
- Author BiographyNiels Halberg is Director of the International Centre for Research in Organic Food Systems (ICROFS), Tjele, Denmark. His publications include the co-edited book Global Development of Organic Agriculture (2006). Adrian Muller has a dual appointment as Senior Researcher at the Forschungsinstitut fur biologischen Landbau (FiBL / Research Institute of Organic Agriculture), Frick, Switzerland and at the Professorship of Environmental Policy and Economics (PEPE) at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleEarthscan Food and Agriculture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 12 black & white halftones, 26 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAdrian Mueller,Niels Halberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.