All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.28
- £43.61Trending at £49.87
- £8.31Trending at £9.93
- £11.00Trending at £11.86
- £10.75Trending at £12.20
- £10.71Trending at £13.96
- £6.97Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned throughout to help you master key concepts and improve your problem-solving skills, this title includes a running margin glossary, end-of-chapter in-text mini study guides, a focus on how to skills, and more in-chapter examples and problems than any text on the market.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Brown is emeritus professor of chemistry at Beloit College, where he was twice named Teacher of the Year. His teaching responsibilities include organic chemistry, advanced organic chemistry, and, more recently, special topics in pharmacology and drug synthesis. He received his Ph.D. from Columbia University under the direction of Gilbert Stork and did postdoctoral work at California Institute of Technology and the University of Arizona. Eric Anslyn received his Ph.D. from the California Institute of Technology and is the Norman Hackerman Professor of Chemistry and a University Distinguished Teaching Professor at The University of Texas at Austin. Anslyn's research focuses on the physicals and bioorganic chemistry of synthetic and natural receptors and catalysts. Brent L. Iverson received his Ph.D. from the California Institute of Technology. He is a University Distinguished Teaching Professor and the Dean of the School of Undergraduate Studies at University of Texas at Austin, as well as a respected researcher. His research spans the interface of organic chemistry and molecular biology. His group has developed several patented technologies, including an FDA-approved treatment for late-stage anthrax. Christopher S. Foote was a professor of chemistry at the University of California, Los Angeles. His scholarly credits included Sloan Fellow; Guggenheim Fellow; ACS Baekland Award; ACS Cope Scholar; Southern California Section ACS Tolman Medal; President, American Society for Photobiology; and Senior Editor, Accounts of Chemical Research.
- Author(s)Brent Iverson,Christopher Foote,Eric V. Anslyn,William Henry Brown
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight2358 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition of 7th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.