Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe second of a two-volume set designed for a course focused on the fundamentals of organic chemistry for pre-meds, and chemistry/bioscience students. It describes the chemical properties and reactions of the common classes of organic compounds, and multi-step syntheses of complex molecules.
- Author(s)Roger S. Macomber
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/1996
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Weight992 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.