Organic Gardening for Dummies, Second Edition by Suzanne DeJohn, Ann Whitman, The National Gardening Association (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.29+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganic Gardening For Dummies , 2nd Edition shows readers the way to ensure a healthy harvest from their environmentally friendly garden. It covers information on the newest and safest natural fertilizers and pest control methods, composting, cultivation without chemicals, and how to battle plant diseases.
- Author BiographyAnn Whitman is the author of the first edition of Organic Gardening For Dummies. Suzanne DeJohn is an editor with the National Gardening Association, the leading garden-based educational nonprofit organization in the U.S. NGA's programs and initiatives highlight the opportunities for plant-based education in schools, communities, and backyards across the country. These include award-winning Web sites garden.org and kidsgardening.org. The National Gardening Association (NGA) is committed to sustaining and renewing the fundamental links between people, plants, and the earth. Founded in 1972 as Gardens for All to spearhead the community garden movement, today's NGA promotes environmental responsibility, advances multidisciplinary learning and scientifi c literacy, and creates partnerships that restore and enhance communities. NGA is best known for its garden-based curricula, educational journals, international initiatives, and several youth garden grant programs. Together these reach more than 300,000 children nationwide each year. NGA's Web sites, one for home gardeners and another for those who garden with kids, build community and offer a wealth of custom content.
- Author(s)Ann Whitman,Suzanne DeJohn,The National Gardening Association
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2009
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £4.88Trending at £4.97
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £9.00
- £8.63Trending at £10.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.