Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been found that most organic reactions can be carried out in the absence of a solvent, namely, in the solid state. This finding changed the classical idea which suggests molecules do not move and reactions do not occur in the solid state , and opened up a new research field for the study molecular dynamics in the solid state.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFumio Toda
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.