All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.71
About this product
- DescriptionWritten primarily to stimulate the interest of students in spectroscopy and make them aware of the developments in this field, this book begins with a general introduction to electromagnetic radiation and molecular spectroscopy. It gives a detailed account on Optical Rotatory Dispersion (ORD) and Circular Dichroism (CD).
- Author BiographyJag Mohan.: Professor, Department of Chemistry Maharshi Dayanand University
- Author(s)Jag Mohan
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2004
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.