Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionMost reactions in organic chemistry use volatile organic solvents and other hazardous chemicals which cause problems for our environment and human health. This book describes the use of various techniques in Organic Synthesis which minimize the use of hazardous chemicals and improve the yield of products.
- Author BiographyV. K. Ahluwalia.: Honorary Visiting Professor Dr. B R Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research Former Prof. of Chemistry, University of Delhi Renu Aggarwal.: Senior Lecturer, Gargi College University of Delhi
- Author(s)Renu Aggarwal,V. K. Ahluwalia
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.