All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA refreshingly concise introduction to organizational behaviour, outlining all of the key concepts and taking a thematic approach to explain how they can be applied together in practice. Innovative skills development exercises and video content demonstrate the relevance of the subject to students' future lives and careers.
- Author BiographyChristine Cross is Head of Department, Personnel & Employment Relations and Senior Lecturer in OB and HRM at the Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick. Ronan Carbery is Senior Lecturer in Management and Marketing at University College Cork, Ireland.
- Author(s)Christine Cross,Ronan Carbery
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note139 Illustrations, black and white; 408 p. 139 illus.
- Width189 mm
- Height189 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £9.83Trending at £12.79
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.