Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains and explores the concept of organisational culture, specifically within the domain of information management.
- Author BiographyDr Gillian Oliver is a Senior Lecturer in Archives and Records Management at the School of Information Management, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. Her background in professional practice spans both library and records environments - most recently in digital preservation. Working in Britain, continental Europe and New Zealand prompted an interest in cultural differences for Oliver in the ways in which information is managed. This has been her principal motivator in researching organisational culture in depth.
- Author(s)Gillian Oliver
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight350 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.