All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £21.48Trending at £28.94
- £11.85Trending at £15.21
- £13.77Trending at £15.85
- £18.24Trending at £30.05
- £7.97Trending at £9.92
- £11.98Trending at £17.02
- £22.36Trending at £34.70
About this product
- Author(s)Celine Schulz
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication11/12/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInnovation und Entrepreneurship
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight209 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
- Table Of ContentsDeterminants of sharing information in user communities; Maximising benefits from participating in user communities; Selecting user community collaborators for innovation management
- Author BiographyDr. Celine Schulz obtained her doctorate at the Institute for Innovation Research, Technology Management and Entrepreneurship (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munich) under the supervision of Prof. Dietmar Harhoff, Ph.D.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.