Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.49
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the organ profession's rebirth through the careers of Saint-Saens, Franck, Gigout, Guilmant, and Widor and other influential figures and composers. The author explores the development of the secular recital, the organist as church musician, and the education of organists in a documented study.
- Author BiographyORPHA OCHSE, Professor Emerita of Music at Whittier College, is author of The History of the Organ in the United States (another Indiana University Press paperback). She is well known as a teacher, church musician, recitalist, and lecturer.
- Author(s)Orpha Ochse
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2000
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note36 b&w photos
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.