All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing students to post-traditional and 'operationalize' theories and showing clearly how they have been applied, and with what impact, this book includes case studies, reflection questions and discussion questions to help with students' understanding and further analysis.
- Author BiographyDr. Sandra Parkes Pershing is the Assistant Vice President of Engagement, and a professor in the Master of Public Administration program at the University of Utah. Her work focuses on organizational behavior, leadership, and change. Dr. Pershing also works as an organizational consultant and trainer to public and non-profit organizations, and has co-edited Classic Readings in Organizational Behavior (2008) with J. Steven Ott and Richard Simpson, and Classics in Public Administration (2003) with Jay Shafritz and Albert Hyde. Dr. Eric K. Austin is an Associate Professor of Political Science and Coordinator of the Master of Public Administration program at Montana State University, where he teaches organization theory, public management, administrative ethics and other courses. His research focuses on inter-and intra-organizational processes of decision-making in contentious environments, and his work has appeared in Public Administration and Management, Administrative Theory and Praxis, The Journal of Public Affairs Education and elsewhere. Dr. Austin has managed program units in both public and non-profit organizations, and continues to work as a trainer and consultant for organizations both large and small.
- Author(s)Eric K. Austin,Sandra Parkes Pershing
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Weight522 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.