Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- Author(s)Nadine Kammerlander
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFamilienunternehmen und KMU
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight460 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsDiscontinuous technological change.- Family Businesses and family influence.- Conceptual framework of family influence and adoption of discontinuous technological change.- Empirical evidence.
- Author BiographyDr. Nadine Kammerlander wrote der dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Bjorn Ivens at the Chair of Marketing at the University of Bamberg. She works as a post-doc researcher at the Center for Family Business, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.