All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensively encompassing various topics within the area of organizational analysis, this book provides key readings which complement the study of organizations and organizational theory. It reflects the significant shifts emerging in organization theory.
- Author BiographyDavid Knights is Research Professor at the Bristol Business School and a Visiting Professor at Gothenburg School of Business, Economics and Law. He is a founding and continuing editor of the journal Gender, Work and Organisation. He is also the founder and continuing director of the Financial Services Research Forum that funds academic research and engages in critical debate with practitioners on this sector. He has published widely in the field of management and organization analysis and is a member of the editorial boards of several international journals. Hugh Willmott is Research Professor at the Cardiff Business School. He has previously held appointments at the Universities of Cambridge, Manchester and Aston, and visiting appointments at the Universities of Copenhagen, Lund and Cranfield. His books include Making Quality Critical, The Re-engineering Revolution, Managing Knowledge, Management Lives, Studying Management Critically and Fragmenting Work. He has published widely in social science and management journals and currently is a member of the editorial boards of the Academy of Management Review, Organization Studies, Journal of Management Studies and an Associated Editor of Organization.
- Author(s)David Knights,Hugh Willmott
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight646 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.