CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionBlends theory with practice so that basic theories come to life in a realistic context. This book is filled with practical, applied advice and a widely accepted, and specially updated, presentation of five models of organizational behavior that provides an integrating framework.
- Author BiographyRespected teacher, widely published author, and consultant to organizations in the areas of training and supervisory development. He is Professor Emeritus of Management in the Management Studies Department of the Labovitz School of Business and Economics at the University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD).
- Author(s)John W. Newstrom
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCollege Ie Overruns
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight984 g
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement14th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.