All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Arvind K. Birdie,Madhu Jain
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface PART I: Introduction of Concepts Organizations Traditional Organizations Cultural Perspective Elements of Organizations Challenges of Organizational Design Dimensions of Structure Contemporary Organizational Designs Challenges for Today's Organizational Design Organizational Life Cycle Organizational Culture Is It Possible to Change Corporate Culture? Leadership How Do We Define Leadership? Are Leaders Born or Made? Leaders versus Managers Qualities of Leaders The Personality Profile of Effective Leaders Leadership Attitudes Ethics and Leadership The Role of Leadership in Organization Leadership Theories Team in Organization The Four Roles of Leadership The Leadership Challenge Guidelines for Leading Meetings Activities of Successful and Effective Leaders Goals, Values, and Concepts Roles and Relationships Determination of Effective Leadership: Various Dimensions How Founders/Leaders Embed and Transmit Culture Self Efficacy Positive Organizational Behavior Positive Psychology Basic Social Learning Concepts Trust Definition Types of Trust Barriers to Building a Culture for Trust in Organizations Leadership and Organizational Trust Measuring Organizational Trust How to Develop Trust in Organizations Trust and Globalization Work Life Balance Introduction Work Life Balance Defined Dual Career Families Work Life Balance Initiatives Demographic Factors Organizational Factors Studies on Work Life Balance Women and Family Globalization and Virtual Work Introduction Emerging Trends in Employment Relationships Diversity Issues PART II: Research and Critical Analysis Research on the Relation Between Leadership Effectiveness, Perceived Organizational Climate, Interpersonal Trust and Self Efficacy Among Virtual Workers In Different Organization: Introduction Virtual Workers Leadership Effectiveness Self Efficacy Trust Job Involvement Review of Literature Studies of Organizational Climate Studies of Leadership Studies of Self Efficacy Studies of Trust Studies of Job Involvement Research Design Rationale of the Study Objectives Hypothesis Variables Research Design Methodology Rationale of the Sample Distribution of the Sample Measures and Scoring Methods Procedure Statistical Analysis Results Discussion Summary and Conclusion Limitations, Suggestions, and Implications Index
- Author BiographyArvind K. Birdie, PhD, is an associate professor and acting principal at IIMT School of Management (Oxford Brooks University), Gurgaon, India. Dr. Birdie has been consistently recognized for her teaching abilities. As an avid reader, her strength lies in teaching various interdisciplinary subjects with equal ease. Besides academic teaching and training, she has organized management development programs for corporate and academicians. She is a regular presenter at various international and national conferences and has published several papers in refereed journals. Her areas of interest include leadership, work-life balance, virtual work, and positive psychology. She is taking post-graduate and graduate courses of management for over 12 years. Madhu Jain, PhD, is presently associate professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India. She is also director of the Department of Life Long Learning, also at the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India. She has been teaching and guiding postgraduate, graduate, and PhD students for over two decades and has supervised several research projects at the advanced level as well. Dr. Jain has published nearly 40 papers in scholarly national and international journals and also published four books in the area of psychology. Dr. Jain is associated with many national and international associations. As a student, she was a Gold Medalist and Merit Holder at the graduate and postgraduate level.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.