Organizational Behaviour and Work: A Critical Introduction by Professor Fiona M. Wilson (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.82Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by hotdeals2008
- Est. delivery by 25 Sep
- £25.00+ £1.58 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by jennifebrow_527
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible, critical introduction to the study of work, management, and organizational behaviour. It introduces readers to a wealth of topics, ideas, and research from within the field. Taking a critical perspective, readers are encouraged to analyse and question the traditional approaches to the study of organizational life.
- Author BiographyFiona M. Wilson is Professor of Organizational Behaviour at the University of Glasgow. Prior to this, she was Senior Lecturer in Organizational Behaviour at the University of St Andrews. She has recently served as Head of Management and interim Head of the Business School.
- Author(s)Professor Fiona M. Wilson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight876 g
- Width196 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.