Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £38.27Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £30.00+ £3.40 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by bexwhi5
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizational Behaviour is the only text to use a running case study to demonstrate the application of organizational behaviour in the real world, helping students with limited or no real-life experience of the business world to engage critically and effectively with the subject.
- Author BiographyDaniel King is a Senior Lecturer at Nottingham Trent University in the Division of Human Resource Management. Scott Lawley is a Senior Lecturer at Nottingham Trent University in the Division of Human Resource Management.
- Author(s)Daniel King,Scott Lawley
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note105 colour line, 50 colour half-tone
- Weight1436 g
- Width196 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.64Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.