All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough sociologists have written extensively on the broad subject of occupational careers, generally they have referred only incidentally to organizational careers within work organizations. This book gathers from the literature of occupational sociology those studies that bear most directly on organizational careers.
- Author BiographyBarney G. Glaser is the founder of the Grounded Theory Institute in Mill Valley, California, and has also been a research sociologist at the University of California Medical Center, San Francisco. He is the author or coauthor of several books, including The Grounded Theory Perspective II, Experts versus Laymen, Time for Dying, and The Discovery of Grounded Theory.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight705 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byBarney G. Glaser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.