All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £31.21Was:£32.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHow does change take place in organizations? In this ground breaking new text, Lewis integrates major empirical, theoretical and conceptual approaches to help students understand how communication is central to organizational change.
- Author BiographyLaurie K. Lewis is Associate Professor of Communication at Rutgers University. Her work has been published in many highly regarded journals including Academy of Management Review, Human Communication Research, Communication Monographs, Communication Theory, Management Communication Quarterly, Journal of Business Communication among others. Dr. Lewis is also an experienced trainer and consultant in the area of organizational change and a research associate at Lifestory Research.
- Author(s)Laurie K. Lewis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFoundations in Communication Theory
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.96
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.72Trending at £19.94
- £8.91Trending at £10.96
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.