Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new text presents a rounded approach to organizational change, encompassing emotional and psychological dimensions. The author team bring their strong experience of consultancy within a range of industries to bear both in the case studies used and the general approach of the text, balancing theoretical rigour with practical insight.
- Author BiographyPiers Myers is Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management Strategy and Consulting at London South Bank University. His research, writing and teaching interests centre on business psychology, leadership, HR strategy and organizational change. Before joining the university in 2001, Piers ran his own consultancy business, and he continues to undertake selected projects as a change consultant and coach. He has also worked as a psychotherapist, in the computing industry and in social work. Piers has a first degree in Mathematics from Oxford University, and Masters degrees in Mathematics from Princeton University and in Psychotherapy and Counselling from City University. Sally Hulks works as Director of Change for a UK government department. She is a Research Fellow of Ashridge Business School where she worked previously as a change consultant. Prior to joining Ashridge Sally was HR Director for KPMG, having spent her early career at the BBC and in retail management. Sally has a first degree in French, Masters degrees in Organizational Behaviour (Birkbeck College) and Organizational Consulting (Ashridge) and is a Fellow of the Institute of Personnel Development. She is an accredited executive coach and holds British Psychological certificates of competence, Levels A and B, in psychometric testing. Liz Wiggins works as a change consultant and executive coach for Ashridge Business School, supporting organizations, leaders and change agents in the public, private and voluntary sectors. She is also a member of faculty on two Masters programmes run at Ashridge. Before joining Ashridge, Liz worked for Unilever with responsibility globally for internal communication and was a member of the global HR Leadership team. Liz has also worked in the telecommunications sector and for a medium sized change and communication consultancy. Liz has a first degree in psychology and philosophy (Durham), Masters degrees in Organizational Psychology (Birkbeck) and Executive Coaching (Ashridge). She also has a PhD from Birkbeck College, University of London where her research interest was in management consultants.
- Author(s)Liz Wiggins,Piers Myers,Sally Hulks
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note30 Colour Line
- Weight735 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.03Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £44.90Trending at £46.99
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £20.99
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.