All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the nexus between politics and crime by analysing the rise of organized crime in Jamaica. This book describes the rise of organized crime in Jamaica, its internationalization and efforts to consolidate its hold in the cities and towns of Jamaica.
- Author BiographyAnthony Harriott is Professor of Political Sociology and Head of the, Department of Government, University of the West Indies, Jamaica. He is the author of Police and Crime Control in Jamaica: Problems of Reforming Ex-Colonial Constabularies and editor of Understanding Crime in Jamaica: New Challenges for Public Policy.
- Author(s)Anthony Harriott
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.