Consider these sponsored items
- £38.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to organizational design for executives and MBA students. This third edition includes practical steps for implementation.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Burton is Professor Emeritus of Organization and Strategy at the Fuqua School of Business, Duke University. Borge Obel is Director of the Interdisciplinary Center for Organizational Architecture (ICOA) and Professor in Management at Aarhus University. Dorthe Dojbak Hakonsson is Associate Professor at Aarhus University, Denmark.
- Author(s)Borge Obel,Dorthe Dojbak Hakonsson,Richard M. Burton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.