All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to organizational design for executives and MBA students. This third edition includes practical steps for implementation.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Burton is Professor Emeritus of Organization and Strategy at the Fuqua School of Business, Duke University. Borge Obel is Director of the Interdisciplinary Center for Organizational Architecture (ICOA) and Professor in Management at Aarhus University. Dorthe Dojbak Hakonsson is Associate Professor at Aarhus University, Denmark.
- Author(s)Borge Obel,Dorthe Dojbak Hakonsson,Richard M. Burton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight800 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.