Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the study that investigated the factors associated with the implementation of program changes in a nonprofit community welfare agency, this title addresses factors such as administration behavior and perception, its effect on board members, mobility orientation, job satisfaction, and the prediction of program change.
- Author(s)Howard B. Kaplan,Marshall Scott Poole
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1190 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.