CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.39Trending at £10.21
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizational Management communicates the latest developments and thinking on the organizational management subject world-wide. With an emphasis on how organizations define and develop their management policies to acquire advantages in the global market, this book is crucial to any practitioner or researcher of current organizational management.
- Author BiographyCarolina Machado is Associate Professor of Human Resource Management and Head of Human Resources Management work group at University of Minho, Portugal, and Chief Editor of the International Journal of Applied Management Sciences and Engineering (IJAMSE). Her research interests include International Human Resource Management, Human Resource Management in Small and Medium Enterprises, Training and Development, Management Change and Knowledge Management. J. Paulo Davim is Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Aveiro, Portugal. With more than 28 years of teaching and research experience, he is the Editor-in-Chief of 8 international journals and an Editorial Board member of another 25 international journals. In addition, he has published as author and co-author of more than 6 books, 50 chapters and 350 journal and conference articles.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byCaroline Machado,Joao Paulo Davim
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.