All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe foundation of organizational psychology, updated to reflect the changing workplace Organizational Psychology: A Scientist-Practitioner Approach, Third Edition provides students with a thorough overview of both the science and practice of organizational psychology.
- Author BiographySTEVE M. JEX, PD, is a well-known researcher in workplace stress and consults for many organizations including the United States Army. He teaches and directs graduate students at Bowling Green State University. THOMAS W. BRITT, PD, is a social psychologist specializing in work and family. He brings that expertise as well as his teaching experience with undergraduates to this new edition of Organizational Psychology. He teaches and directs graduate students at Clemson University.
- Author(s)Steve M. Jex,Thomas W. Britt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1460 g
- Width179 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.