Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis work focuses on how organizations adapt to their environments, and introduces a theoretical framework composed of a dynamic adaptive cycle and an empirically based strategy typology showing four different types of adaptation.
- Author BiographyRaymond E. Miles is Professor Emeritus and former Dean of the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley. He is currently writing a book on entrepreneurial strategies to be published by Stanford Business Books. Charles C. Snow is the Mellon Foundation Professor of Business Administration at Penn State University. He teaches in the areas of strategic management and international business.
- Author(s)Charles C. Snow,Raymond E. Miles
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleStanford Business Classics
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.