Organizations: Multiple Agents with Multiple Criteria: Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Making, University of Delaware, Newark, August 10-15, 1980 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1981)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fourth International MCDM Conference follows a tradition that began with an exploratory gathering at the University of South Carolina in 1973. In the case of the Delaware Conference we gratefully acknowledge new support from the corporate sector, coordinated by the University of Delaware's Development Office.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/05/1981
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number190
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVI, 516 p.
- Weight893 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byJ.N. Morse
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.