Organizations in America: Analysing Their Structures and Human Resource Practices by SAGE Publications Inc (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £72.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an authoritative database on the workings of organizations in the United States. This book describes the National Organizations Study, the first national survey of organizations in the US using a statistically representative sample.
- Author BiographyDavd Knoke (Ph.D., University of Michigan 1972) coauthored Network Analysis (1982) and has published fifteen books and more than a hundred articles and book chapters, primarily on organizations, networks, politics, and social statistics. He was principal co-investigator on several National Science Foundation-funded projects on voluntary associations, lobbying organizations in national policy domains, and organizational surveys of diverse establishments. A current project on the Global Information Sector examines strategic alliance network evolution among international corporations. At Minnesota, he teaches a graduate network analysis seminar that attracts students from diverse disciplines.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Edited byArne L. Kalleberg,David H. Knoke,Joe L. Spaeth,Peter V. Marsden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.