All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the spirit of business/self-help hits such as Darren Hardy's The Compound Effect, a simple formula for productivity and success, from a prominent sports psychologist and a star business coach who join forces to offer eight fundamental skills for improving your habits and achieving peak performance in work and life.
- Author BiographyDr. Jason Selk is one of the most sought after performance coaches in the United States. While serving as the director of mental training for Major League Baseball's St. Louis Cardinals, Dr. Selk helped the Cardinals win two World Series championships, in 2006 and 2011. He has written two best-selling books, 10-Minute Toughness and Executive Toughness. Learn more at JasonSelk.com.Tom Bartow applied many of the concepts he learned from his best friend John Wooden, the famed basketball coach at UCLA, to create an advanced training program at Edward Jones for high-level advisors. Edward Jones's advanced training program is still considered best in class throughout the nation.Matthew Rudy has authored or coauthored twenty-three golf, business, and travel books, including titles with Hank Haney, Dr. Michael Lardon, Dave Stockton, and Johnny Miller. He lives in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jason Selk,Matthew Rudy,Tom Bartow
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Weight364 g
- Width151 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £16.22Trending at £18.85
- £8.54Trending at £9.94
- £10.01Trending at £12.32
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £10.00Trending at £12.22
- £13.39Trending at £16.88
- £12.79Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.