All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £6.49Trending at £6.91
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.39
- £7.75Trending at £8.98
- £8.98Trending at £9.36
- £17.92Trending at £19.97
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers who have experienced major life transitions that have left them with homes, belongings and schedules that no longer work for them. This title lets readers learn step-by-step how to reorganise so they can hold on to what they need, let go of what they don't, and welcome new things that help them in the next chapters of their lives.
- Author BiographySusan Fay West owns Space4U, and assists people who have experienced life transitions by helping them downsize, organise and simplify their personal and business lives. She is a Certified Professional Organizer[registered]. She frequently speaks about organising to various groups and associations in New Hampshire and is often quoted as an organising expert for local media in her home state. Her website is www.OrganizeNH.com and facebook.com/Sue WestSpace4U.
- Author(s)Susan Fay West
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterway Books
- Width140 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.