All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn-depth, comparative study of household economy and settlement in three Bronze Age micro-regions: the Mediterranean, Central Europe, and Northern Europe.
- Author BiographyTimothy Earle is Professor of Anthropology at Northwestern University. His scholarship focuses on the emergence of chiefdoms, and he has conducted field research in Hawaii, the Andes, Denmark, and Hungary. He is the author of several books, most recently Chiefdoms: Power, Economy, and Ideology, How Chiefs Come to Power, and Bronze Age Economics. Kristian Kristiansen is Professor of Archaeology at the University of Gothenburg. He is an honorary Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, the Society of Antiquaries of London, and the European Association of Archaeologists, which awarded him the European Archaeological Heritage Prize in 2005. He is the author of Europe before History, Social Transformations in Archaeology (with Michael Rowlands), and The Rise of Bronze Age Society (with Thomas B. Larsson), which was awarded best scholarly book in 2007 by the Society for American Archaeology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note70 b/w illus. 1 map 16 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKristian Kristiansen,Timothy K. Earle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.