All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops an entrepreneurial theory of the firm that focuses on the connections between entrepreneurship and management.
- Author BiographyNicolai J. Foss is Professor of Strategy and Organization at the Copenhagen Business School and Professor of Knowledge-based Value Creation at the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration. He also holds a number of part-time and visiting professorships at other European universities. Peter G. Klein is Associate Professor of Applied Social Sciences and Director of the McQuinn Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership at the University of Missouri. He also holds positions at the University of Missouri's Truman School of Public Affairs and the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Author(s)Nicolai J. Foss,Peter G. Klein
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.