Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA sociological analysis of three crucial episodes in the history of the peace movement in the United States. This study features the Emergency Peace Campaign (1936-1937); the Atomic Test Ban Campaign (1957-1963); and the Nuclear Weapons Freeze Campaign (1979-1986).
- Author(s)Robert Kleidman
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1993
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSyracuse Studies on Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteindex
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.