All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how the 'stuff' of our lives - the objects that fill our homes and offices, as well as how we manage our time (whether we are productive or procrastinating) - offers clues to what we really value in life.
- Author BiographySunny Schlenger is an internationally recognized professional organizer and coach who has helped thousands master the dual challenge of staying productive and feeling good. She is the author of the best-selling How to Be Organized in Spite of Yourself, and has been featured on Live with Regis and CNN, as well as in the New York Times, USA Today, Working Woman, Self, Success, New Woman, and Prevention.
- Author(s)Sunny Schlenger
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.