All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.93
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.90
- £10.99Trending at £12.86
- £3.60Trending at £3.68
- £34.79Trending at £39.82
- £33.21Trending at £42.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the roots of our children's organizational problems, and the parents' role in fixing them. This book outlines different organizational styles used by different students.
- Author BiographyMartin L. Kutscher, M.D., is board certified in Pediatrics and in Neurology, with Special Competency in Child Neurology. Kutscher is a graduate of Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons. Marcella Moran, M.A., L.H.M.C., is a licensed psychotherapist and educational consultant who works with families to develop positive strategies for students who are disorganized.
- Author(s)Martin L. Kutscher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/08/2009
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.