Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA concise but comprehensive annual survey of a vast field of study enabling the reader to rapidly keep abreast of the latest developments in this specialist area.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Allen is Emeritus professor of chemistry at the University of Sheffield, UK. His main research interests are in phosphonium salts and related compounds. Current interests include the preparation of phosphonioalkyl derivatives of biologically active molecules, the phosphonioalkyl group facilitating the passage of the biologically active agent through cell membranes, and studies of the formation of biologically active surface-functionalised gold nanoparticles.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid W. Allen
- Volume editorB. J. Walker
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.