All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOrganophosphorus Chemistry provides a comprehensive and critical review of the recent literature.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Allen is Emeritus professor of chemistry at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. His main research interests are in phosphonium salts and related compounds. Current interests include the preparation of phosphonioalkyl derivatives of biologically active molecules, the phosphonioalkyl group facilitating the passage of the biologically active agent through cell membranes, and studies of the formation of biologically active surface-functionalised gold nanoparticles. Professor John C Tebby is a retired organophosphorus chemist, formerly at Keele University, UK. Dr David Loakes undertakes nucleic acid research at the Medical Research Council, Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byDavid Loakes,David W Allen,John C Tebby
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.