CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionTamsin Barber addresses the experience of the British-born Vietnamese as an overlooked minority population in 'super-diverse' London, exploring the emergence of the pan-ethnic 'Oriental' category as a new form of collective consciousness and identity in Britain.
- Author BiographyTamsin Barber is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Oxford Brookes University, UK.
- Author(s)T. Barber
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleIdentity Studies in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 263 p.
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.