All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an approach to meeting the challenges faced by philosophical hermeneutics in interpreting an ever-changing and multicultural world. The author shows that a crucial task of hermeneutical critique is to establish priorities among the contexts that may be brought to bear on the interpretation of history and culture.
- Author BiographyRudolf A. Makkreel is the Charles Howard Candler Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Emory University. He is the author of Dilthey: Philosopher of the Human Studies and Imagination and Interpretation in Kant: The Hermeneutical Impact of the Critique of Judgment, the last published by the University of Chicago Press, and coeditor of Dilthey's Selected Works.
- Author(s)Rudolf A. Makkreel
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.