Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the evolving health care delivery systems and the role of nursing within the rural context. Divided into three parts including perspectives from experts in Australia and Canada, the book covers the foundations of rural nursing, special populations, and future perspectives. Students of nursing will find special features in each chapter such as a list of objectives, key terms, points to remember, suggested research activities, and discussion questions.
- Author(s)Angeline Bushy
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/07/2000
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.