All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second of fifteen updated editions of the collected Mathematical Games of Martin Gardner, king of recreational mathematics.
- Author BiographyFor 25 of his 90 years, Martin Gardner wrote 'Mathematical Games and Recreations', a monthly column for Scientific American magazine. These columns have inspired hundreds of thousands of readers to delve more deeply into the large world of mathematics. He has also made significant contributions to magic, philosophy, debunking pseudoscience, and children's literature. He has produced more than 60 books, including many best sellers, most of which are still in print. His Annotated Alice has sold more than a million copies. He continues to write a regular column for the Skeptical Inquirer magazine.
- Author(s)Martin Gardner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- Series TitleThe New Martin Gardner Mathematical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.80
- £3.64Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.