Origami Magic: Amazing Paper Folding Tricks, Puzzles and Illusions by Steve Biddle, Megumi Biddle (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures paper-folding experts who show how paper and cardboard can create the kind of magic that professional magicians often perform, without any need for expensive or hard-to-find materials. This book is packed with amazing projects and includes clear instructions to help you put the magic models together.
- Author BiographySteve Biddle studied in Japan with top origami masters to perfect his expertise in paperfolding. He is also a member of The Magic Circle. Megumi Biddle is a talented and award-winning graphic artist, designer and illustrator.
- Author(s)Megumi Biddle,Steve Biddle
- PublisherEddison Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConnections Book Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/03/2017
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £10.11Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.