CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe first bilingual edition of this radically original work
- Author BiographyAIME CESAIRE (1913-2008) was best known as the cocreator of the concept of negritude. CLAYTON ESHLEMAN is a professor emeritus at Eastern Michigan University and the foremost American translator of Aime Cesaire. He is the author of The Grindstone of Rapport / A Clayton Eshleman Reader and translator of The Complete Poetry of Cesar Vallejo. A. JAMES ARNOLD is an emeritus professor of French at the University of Virginia. He is the lead editor of Cesaire's complete literary works in French (in progress) and author of Modernism and Negritude: The Poetry and Poetics of Aime Cesaire.
- Author(s)Aime Cesaire
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note5 illus.
- Edited byClayton Eshleman,James Arnold
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.