All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarly Land Rovers are cult collectables amongst classic car, military transport, four-wheel drive and farm vehicle enthusiasts. This title deals with the range of variants and permutations of the Series One Land Rover, and the issue of original factory specification and equipment.
- Author BiographyJames Taylor is a well-known writer in various automotive fields, and Land-Rovers are a special interest. He has been the editor of Land Rover Enthusiast magazine since its inception. Highly respected for the meticulous research he brings to his work, he has written over 40 books, including other titles in the Original series on Rolls-Royce & Bentley and Triumph Stag. Some of his books have appeared in foreign languages, and his own linguistic ability has seen him translate other books from German and French. He lives in rural Oxfordshire, England.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note230 full colour photographs
- Width225 mm
- Height295 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ragtackercarpfi...27 Feb, 2015by
another of a great series for my collection need a merc one now to nearly complete my collection very usfull to me as a car trimmer.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.