All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe two decades between 1945 and 1965 saw some remarkable motor cars emerge from the Rolls-Royce factory at Crewe. This book reveals how the various models altered through the course of production. Drawing on factory records, parts lists, catalogues and other data, it provides a survey of the standard steel cars built at Crewe.
- Author BiographyJames Taylor has now written well over 100 books in all, and among them have been several definitive one-make or one-model titles, including a number for Crowood. He has also written for enthusiast magazines in several countries, has translated books from foreign languages, and delivers effective writing training in both the public and private sectors.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- GenreVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note250 full colour photographs
- Weight1043 g
- Width225 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- davixie-watso005 Jan, 2017by
Excellent reference book
Highly detailed and extremely useful to a serious professional restorer of Rolls-Royce motor cars.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.