All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionProviding students with the practical skills they need to write confidently and effectively for different purposes and audiences, this resource examines the conventions and styles of different types of original writing, such as writing to entertain, writing to inform and writing to persuade.
- Author BiographySue Morkane is coordinator of English Language at Richard Huish Sixth Form College, and is a Senior Examiner in English.
- Author(s)Sue Morkane
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge A Level English Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.