All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £23.44Trending at £40.00
- £21.48Trending at £29.13
- £11.85Trending at £15.30
- £14.79Trending at £17.03
- £13.77Trending at £15.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses our understanding of the origins of early analytic philosophy. This book aims to chart the nature and significance of Frege's break with Kant over the question of whether arithmetic is a synthetic a priori or an analytic a priori science.
- Author BiographyDelbert Reed has a PhD in Philosophy from the University of Minnesota, USA. He has taught in the philosophy departments at the University of Minnesota and the University of St Thomas, USA.
- Author(s)Delbert Reed
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/01/2008
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.