Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a new perspective on natural language predicates by analyzing data from the Plains Cree language, this text demonstrates that what is known about aspectual properties of well-studied languages is also true of the less-studied Cree language.
- Author BiographyTomio Hirose received his Ph.D. from the University of British Columbia in 2001. Having spent a year at the University of Leipzig as a research associate, he is currently affiliated with Matsue National College of Technology, Japan.
- Author(s)Tomio Hirose
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- Series TitleOutstanding Dissertations in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.